FAN EXPO and MegaCon Tampa Bay can accommodate requests up to 4 weeks before the event for Panels in our Main Theatre only. Because of demand for interpreters, we cannot guarantee to accommodate your request after that time. On-site requests for interpreters cannot be facilitated. If you would like to request an interpreter, please contact us with your personal information (name and preferred email) at email@example.com and we will be in touch to arrange an ideal schedule. You can view our Accessibility Policy here.
Articles in this section
- When will tickets go on sale for MegaCon Tampa Bay 2018?
- When will tickets go on sale for MegaCon Orlando 2018?
- When do online ticket sales for MegaCon Tampa Bay 2017 close?
- When is the MegaCon Tampa Bay Box Office open?
- When is wristband pick up for MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- What is your MegaCon Tampa Bay Accessibility Policy?
- Do you have ASL Interpreters available for Q&A Panels at MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- I can’t attend MegaCon Tampa Bay anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Are the MegaCon Tampa Bay Deluxe/Premium Passes sold out?
- I want to come to MegaCon Tampa Bay on a different day, how do I change my pass?