Children aged 6-12 need a ‘Child Pass’, available on the tickets page here. Children 5 and under are free and do not need a ticket. The Child Pass grants your child the same access as your Adult Pass. For example, if you are a VIP or Premium Pass holder, your child will be able to access the same Priority Entrances, Lounges, and perks as yourself. Please note that they will not receive the merchandise included with your Adult Pass and will not be admitted to Specially Ticketed Events without their own ticket. Additionally, priority seats for VIP Pass holders will not be reserved for them in Q&A Panels and you may be asked to place them on your lap or sit with general admission pass holders.
Articles in this section
- What pass type does my child need at MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- I have a MegaCon Tampa Bay VIP/Premium Pass, does my child need one too?
- Do I need to buy a Child Pass for each day my child attends MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- Does my child get the same access I do at MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- Does my small child need a pass to MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- How does the Kids Free Coupon work at MegaCon Tampa Bay?
- What is the MegaCon Tampa Bay Kids Lounge?